Jinisys Software Incorporated is a registered company of Securities and Exchange Commission in the Philippines on the year 2008.
As a registered entity in SEC Philippines, we have the responsibility to submit our operation activities required by the agency such as financial conditions and material developments.
To search Jinisys Software’s registration please follow the steps below.
- On the agency’s website, using the mouse Hover it to the Online Transactions menu. A drop down navigation menu will be showed and look for Search Registered Company.
- Click Search Registered Company, then your will be redirected to a page containing guidelines on how to search for companies
- Click the continue >>> link at the bottom part of the screen where you to a sub-domain iregister.sec.gov.ph specifically on http://iregister.sec.gov.ph/MainServlet?param=search page.
- Fill-up the submit form, by inputting “Jinisys Software” on *Enter Company Name, then Select starts with the given phrase under *Show Companies that. Make sure that the required fields are filled.
- Then Click the Search Button.
Latest posts by Jojo Balagosa (see all)
- 5 Reasons Software Increases Productivity In Hotel Management In The Philippines - February 16, 2016
- 7 Property Management System Benefits for Hotels in the Philippines - February 8, 2016
- Web-Based PMS for Hotels in the Philippines - February 7, 2016