Jinisys Software Inc. has integrated SAP Business One to its products to primarily handle business operations with ease and accuracy. We uses product software implementation method to combine our products with SAP to maximize the management functions within our systems. Jinisys Software employees are experts on SAP Business One implementation and already served various companies on this matter.
Having strategically placed our offices within the Philippines, like in Cebu and Manila, we can directly help any company who needs implementation. In this post, to help potential clients see more of SAP’s center functions, we listed it below for your reference.
The Core Modules
Accounting and Financials
- Financial accounting – general ledger, journal entries, budgeting, and account setup and maintenance
- Budgeting – budget creation, allocation, and distribution. Provide budget tracking, reporting, and alerts
- Banking – cash receipts, check writing, deposits, advance payments, credit card payments, and account reconciliation
- Financial reporting – financial reports, including balance sheets, profit and loss statements, cash flow analysis, transaction reports, multi-period comparisons, and budget reports
Operations and Distribution
- Sales and delivery
- Inventory management
- Production planning
Administration and Reporting
- Human resources management
- Automatic alerts
- Dashboards and reports
- Drag and relate
- Customization and integration
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Sales opportunity management
- Microsoft Outlook integration
- Customer service and support
- Business partner management
These core functions are the result of hard-work over 35 years of SAP’s experience on delivering management systems to small and large businesses. It is important also to take note on the advantages of SAP to your businesses. Being an expert SAP, enables any Filipino company rise beyond its competition.
Don’t hesitate to contact us and we are more than glad to help you.
Latest posts by Jojo Balagosa (see all)
- Features You Need from Any Hotel Management Software - November 13, 2017
- Importance of a good Inventory System for your business - November 13, 2017
- Basic Functions of Property Management System to Look for - November 13, 2017