Point of Sale System Software is an advance innovation of cash registers. Cash registers before are simple; supports basic sales transaction handling, calculation, and storing of money. Why POS is an innovation? Its features are far beyond the limitations of cash register. Business management becomes easier due to its functions specifically made to help automate business operations, and management.
Advantages of Point of Sale System Software:
- Recording and tracking on customers’ orders
- Accepts credit and debit card payments
- Ability to connect to a local network for Database storage
- Inventory Management and Control
- Fragmentation of products
- Product Management
- Improve accuracy on transactions
- Detailed reports and analysis
- Monitor the business trends
- Cost and price vs. profit analysis
- Security against fraud though visibility
- Better taxes calculation
- Touch Screen UI
Real World Buying of Point of Sale with Hardware
In the real world, clients have the option to choose what packages and privileges he/she wanted to avail. In this article we listed the types of clients below.
Some business owners will opt out to buy just the software product of a company with no hardware included with it. They will provide the hardware themselves in which they can select their own specifications. They do, however, have major drawback like limited support on the hardware supplies and troubleshooting.
Some Business Owners buys packages which includes both the software and the hardware. Advantages are, owners gets support from both the software and the hardware. They can also choose from a large number of product devices that fits their budget. Products like desktop computers and servers, POS hardware stations from NEC with customable specifications, bar scanner, and card terminals, and a lot more.
In conclusion, clients have the freedom on which software and hardware he/she may use. One thing that should always be in mind, would be the product support offered by the company provider. Thus in long term, the customer wouldn’t have to worry on troubleshooting and hardware supplies support. Good luck on your journey and we hope that Jinisys Software will be on the top of your list.
Latest posts by Jojo Balagosa (see all)
- 5 Reasons Software Increases Productivity In Hotel Management In The Philippines - February 16, 2016
- 7 Property Management System Benefits for Hotels in the Philippines - February 8, 2016
- Web-Based PMS for Hotels in the Philippines - February 7, 2016